Nav Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Welcome to the TVphile Zone

by Lee Padrick, September 11. 2013

I'm an admitted TVphile.  I love good TV.  With the success and talent that TV has produced in the past 10 years, we are fortunate to live in the golden age of television.  

I started this blog to catalog my thoughts on the various shows I watch, and to generate discussion.  My reviews will include serious dissection and flashes of humor.  If I make a reference to another show, an actor/actress, a showrunner, producer, director, or writer and you don't understand the reference, Google it!  The easiest way is to highlight the reference, right click on the highlighted reference, and click 'Search Google for ____".  And/or Wikipedia it.


If you like what you're reading, check out The TVPhile Zone on Facebook.

Please don't hesitate to comment if you agree/disagree/have further thoughts about anything you read here.  I look forward to reviewing and discussing TV with you. - Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment